Model LZ - 600
An infrared thermometer is a thermometer which infers temperature from a portion of the thermal radiation sometimes called black-body radiation emitted by the object being measured. They are sometimes called laser thermometers as a laser is used to help aim the thermometer, or non-contact thermometers or temperature guns, to describe the device's ability to measure temperature from a distance. By knowing the amount of infrared energy emitted by the object and its emissivity, the object's temperature can often be determined within a certain range of its actual temperature. Infrared thermometers are a subset of devices known as "thermal radiation thermometers".
- Contact measurement - don't need to contact, clean and healthavoid cross infection and fast measurement to solve the problem baby love moving
- Human body engineering design - strengthen his hand grip handle experience, and be convenient to measure
- environmental protection pp material lets you use the product is safe and assured. Accuracy measurement - the large screen reading, 1 second rapid measurement temperature, can measure the human body, object, indoor temperature
- Multiple uses, measuring the surface temperature of an object, baby bath water temperature or milk temperature, etc.
- Multi Function Non-Contact Forehead Infrared Thermometer with IR Sensor, Color Changing Display
- Non-contact thermometer allows you to make very accurate temperature measurements that are completely trustworthy.
- Product Size : 152*116*43mm
- Product Weight : 118g